Last week,
I decided the ID skills and competencies I would like to focus on are new
technologies and learning to design assessments. Our program is mandated to use
portfolio-based language assessment, and I would like to continue my research
(from ID2) on e-portfolios and try to find a tool that would suit our learners
and the program. I've created this outliner called ePortfolios for Language Learning in diigo (not all of the resources listed are specific to language learning).
I've also decided that I would like to learn more about microlearning. As of yet, I don't know enough about it to know whether it would suit my learners, but it's a term I hear and see often.
The theories I'd like to focus on are Multiliteracies, as the very little bit I've read about it really appeals to me, while the other theory, Operant Conditioning, doesn't on many levels.
And finally, the Communities of Practice (CoP) I've decided to investigate are:
No comments:
Post a Comment